China Demands Malaysia Provide Further Evidence

chinaMH370
Representatives of relatives of passengers on Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 announce a statement protesting and condemning Malaysia Airline’s “none survived” assumptive conclusion, after being told the news that the plane plunged into Indian Ocean in Beijing in the early morning of March 25, 2014 in Beijing. The missing Malaysia Airlines jet came down in the Indian Ocean, Prime Minister Najib Razak said March 24, as the airline reportedly told relatives it had been lost and that none on board survived.

Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesman Hong Lei responded to the statement by Malaysia Airlines: “China has already asked Malaysia to further provide all the information and evidence leading to the conclusion. China has been continuing the search and hopes Malaysia and other countries will do the same.”

chinarelative
A relative of passengers on Malaysia Airlines flight #MH370 is taken away by medical personnel after being told the news that the plane plunged into Indian Ocean in Beijing on March 24, 2014. The missing Malaysia Airlines jet came down in the Indian Ocean, Prime Minister Najib Razak said March 24, as the airline reportedly told relatives it had been lost and that none on board survived.